- If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
- If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of cancelling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request.
- If you are sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below. This will serve as your 30-day written cancellation notice as required by our membership terms and conditions. Your membership will be cancelled at the end of the current billing cycle from the submission of the form below.
- Note that if you have a scheduled payment within this 30-day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
- If you are currently in a contract, cancellation fees may apply, per our Terms & Conditions.